FEES PER TERM 2019
1 class per week: $200
2 classes per week: $310
3 classes per week: $420
UNLIMITED: $750 (including ACSA Competition Company)
Grade 2& 4, Intermediate Foundation & Repertoire: $145 (not included in Unlimited fee, RAD examination fees extra)
Primary, Grade 1: $100 (not included in Unlimited fee, RAD examination fees extra)
DANCE PILATES: $75
ADMIN FEE: $20
Competition Company students are required to attend ‘Unlimited’ classes.
Competition solos students are required to attend ‘Unlimited’ and Ballet classes.
Ballet Examination fees to the RAD are extra
TEAMS: Choreography & Competition entry fees may apply (part covered by fundraising)
ACSA Minis (3 -5yrs), Level 1 (5-10 aprox), Level 2 (8-15 approx, double pirouette), Level 3 (11-19 approx triple pirouette) Level 4 (11-19 approx elite championship winning standard) are based on ability as well as age.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees payable by cash or internet banking
- 10% reduction for siblings
- Fees due on registration or the 1st day of term, 10% late fee if paid after this.
- Private lessons /Duos/ Trios by arrangement.
- Fees are calculated by term period not by week.
- All public holidays are observed and taken into account within the fee structure.- Missed classes may be made up by taking another class at the same level or lower, any missed classes can not be applied to any subsequent terms tuition
- We reserve the right to change or amalgamate classes as necessary.
- Missed classes may be made up by taking another class at the same level or lower, any missed classes can not be applied to any subsequent terms tuition
- All fees are nonrefundable.
To confirm your child’s place at ACSA email this completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Direct Credit Fees to 02 0800 0178560 002
(some banks won’t process the BNZ suffix 002 instead use 02 not 00)
Please put your surname as reference thanks!